The Platinum card from American Express now has even more great features, as well as a higher annual cost
As the world faces the COVID-19 crisis, many people use credit cards for money transactions. Therefore, I consider it the most secure credit card in America known as the Platinum Card of American Express. They embraced me with a Platinum Credit Card and they give me more benefits. Won’t you know it?
The American Express Platinum Card is one of the top premium travel rewards cards on the market. Other credit cards do not offer as many benefits as American Express Platinum CardCredit cards are a great solution for busy people.
Platinum Card has long been a favorite among travelers. If the Real Housewives franchise had a credit card, it would be American Express’s The Platinum Card.
The Platinum Card from American Express, once known as “the” premium travel credit card, is now repositioning itself as a glitzy premium lifestyle credit card with upscale advantages for individuals who don’t mind a $695 annual fee.
Cardholders will receive a generous travel reward rate: Earn 5 points per dollar on flights booked directly with airlines or via American Express Travel on purchases up to $500,000 per calendar year.
5 points per dollar on prepaid hotels booked through American Express Travel, and 1 point per dollar on all other eligible purchases. Will you feel more benefits with the platinum cards? Please join us.
Platinum Credit Cards Review.
Platinum Card has all facts in here.
- ATM Machine
You must be enrolled in Internet Banking to activate your new card. Remember to include your business card as well. To activate it, you must enter the three-digit security code on the back. You can activate your new card when you link your credit card accounts.
Get your Platinum Card. Do you know what its advantages are? As well as what are the disadvantages?
- When you book flights and accommodations via American Express Travel, you can earn a lot of points.
- The cost may be justified if you have multiple credits.
- Access to all of the airport lounges
- With enrollment, you will receive luxury travel advantages and elite status with Hilton and Marriott.
- The annual price is quite high.
- Maximizing statement credits takes time and effort, and it may be impossible for some.
- Outside of travel, the reward rate is below average for a premium card.
American Express introduced this card. It is the best financial company in America.
With 4,584 outlets, Bank of America is in the third position.
In the United States, there are 16,200 ATMs. They are saving money all over the place.
- A $200 airline fee credit is offered per year.
- Every year, you may win up to $200 in Uber cash.
- Marriott’s Gold elite status.
- Every 4 to 4.5 years, you can get a $100 credit on your Global Entry or TSA PreCheck application charge.
- On your Clear subscription, you can get up to $179 back per calendar year
- Saks Fifth Avenue offers annual statement credits of up to $100.
- In the first six months of membership, I spent $6,000 on the card.
- When you pay with your Amex Platinum card, you get Express Travel.
- For flights booked directly with airlines or through American Express Travel, you’ll earn 5x Membership Rewards points.
- On prepaid hotels booked with American Express Travel, you can earn 5x Membership Rewards points.
- Access to all airport lounges, including Centurion Lounges The Centurion network now includes more than 40 Centurion Lounge and Studio locations across the world.
- Protections for travel and shopping.
The American Express Platinum Card earns rewards at the following rates
- Earn 5 points per dollar on flights booked directly with airlines or via American Express Travel on purchases up to $500,000 per calendar year
- 5 points per dollar on prepaid hotels booked through American Express Travel, and 1 point per dollar on all other eligible purchases.
There’s also a welcome bonus:
- Earn 100,000 Membership Rewards Points after spending $6,000 on purchases with the card in the first six months.
- Plus, during your first six months of card membership, earn 10x points on eligible purchases made with the card at restaurants around the world and when you Shop Small in the United States, on up to $25,000 in combined transactions. Terms and Conditions apply.
Noted: Points earned from various Amex Membership Rewards cards are automatically merged into one Membership Rewards account as long as your account is open.
You can redeem Membership Rewards in multiple ways. Through AmexTravel.com, you may use your points to book flights and other travel.
When you redeem for prepaid hotels, hire cars, or cruises, the cost is merely 0.7 cents per person.
Over a dozen airline and hotel providers accept Membership Rewards points for transfer.
Delta Airlines, British Airways Avios, and Air Canada Aeroplan are the most popular (which can be used to fly United Airlines).
The 70th percentile of wage-earning households earns $100,172 per year and spends $52,820 on necessities.
If half of these expenses are charged to this card, the total annual card spending is $26,410.
Our hypothetical household would earn 12,190 Membership Rewards if they spent $2,438 on travel and lodging through Amex Travel.
The remaining $23,972 would yield 23,972 points, for a total of 36,162 points, in addition to the welcome bonus obtained in the first year.
Wherever you go, American Express Fraud Protection is there to protect you
We can assist you if you believe you have been a victim of fraud. Call us right away at (toll-free) 1-800-528-4800, or log in to your account and chat with us live.
Replacement of an Emergency Card
Have you ever had your card stolen or lost when traveling abroad? Call us at 1-336-393-1111 (collect) or use the live chat feature to communicate with us. A new Card will be sent to you within two business days.
Hotline for Global Assist
Whenever you travel more than 100 miles from home.
You may be entitled to emergency support and coordination services available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including medical, legal, and passport referrals, emergency cash wires, and aid with lost luggage.
Card Members may be responsible for the costs charged by third-party service providers.
Is the $695 annual fee for the Amex Platinum Card worth it?
The $695 annual fee will be levied on your first monthly billing cycle, unlike other credit cards that waive the price for the first year.
You’ll have to pay $175 ahead for each extra card if you wish to add an approved user. It’s worth noting that your approved users can get a free American Express Gold card.
The cost isn’t due right away when you activate the American Express Platinum metal credit card, which is one of the best metal credit cards available. You have one month to raise the funds.
Note: Do not apply for the card if you do not have $695 to pay the yearly fee.
The Platinum Card has 10 unknown benefits
Do you want to know what they are?
- Membership in the global Boingo Wi-Fi network
- Executive Membership in the Emerald Club with National Benefits
- Program for Premium Private Jets
- Access to Presale Tickets
- Loyalty Program at In Circle
- Seating Reservations
- Collection of Dining Tables from Around the World
- Only by Invitation Events
- Benefits of a Cruise
- Concierge Service via American Express
What is the procedure for obtaining an American Express Platinum card?
Add the offer to your card and make a qualified purchase to earn the discount or bonus. You may save hundreds of dollars a year with cards like American Express’s Platinum Card®. These offers are only available to a select few people. Before redeeming, you must enroll in the Amex Offers section of your account.
What is the minimum amount required for Amex Platinum? While there is no minimum credit score, we recommend that you apply for the Amex Platinum card with a credit score of at least 720, two years of clean credit history, and a yearly income of at least $50,000.
Is the American Express Platinum Card available to those under the age of 21? This restriction will not exclude many applicants because most youngsters do not have the credit score or income to pay the $695 annual charge.
know that their applicants have demonstrated their ability to keep their promises by working steadily or graduating from college in the four years between graduating from high school at the age of 18 and getting their first “real” job at the age of 21.