Credit Card Reconsideration Phone Numbers are used when you apply for a credit card and do not get instant approval. Usually credit card companies will review your application and it might take 1-2 weeks to get an answer. However, by calling the reconsideration line you can talk to a credit analyst right away who can process your application on the spot. I usually call as soon as I get a pending review on my application. Be truthful when you call. Here are the list of phone numbers(mostly direct lines) you can call to get approved for your credit card faster:
- American Express – 866-314-0237
- Chase Personal – 888-245-0625
- Chase Business – 800-453-9719
- Citibank – 800-695-5171 or 800-763-9795
- Barclays – 866-408-4064
- US Bank – 800-947-1444
Some tips that I use to succeed on my credit card reconsideration:
- I study the credit card perks and understand the ones I am genuinely interested in.
- I state why the perks attract me to the credit card.
- I explain my loyalty to the specific credit card company (I’m actually loyal to most of them).
- I explain how I always pay on time and in full.
- I explain I need to separate business expenses from personal expenses.