The Morgan Stanley Blue Cash account Preferred American Express Card, launched on November 10 by American Express and Morgan Stanley, collaborates between the two companies. American express and morgan Stanley team up to offer cashback credit card
The Card, which is only available to eligible Morgan Stanley customers, offers all of the same benefits as Amex’s standard Blue Cash Preferred Card and the opportunity to earn an annual credit more significant than the Card’s annual fee.
The new Morgan Stanley Cash account Preferred American Express Card is an excellent choice for grocery shopping, streaming services, petrol, and public transportation.
This latest edition of Amex’s Blue Cash card offers customers an annual bill credit if they spend a certain amount on the Card each year.
The Card is only available to Morgan Stanley clients who have a qualifying brokerage account with the firm.
A Fresh Take on a Well-Known Cash-Back Bank Card
The Blue Cash bank Preferred Card is one of the most excellent cashback credit cards available on the market. It is designed specifically for consumers who shop at supermarkets regularly.
As a result, the Morgan Stanley version of the Card provides excellent incentives and perks to customers right out of the gate. Here’s a short rundown of the features and benefits of the Card: American express and morgan Stanley team up to offer cashback credit card
- When you invest $3,000 in the first six months, you will get a $300 statement credit.
- Six percent cash back on purchases of up to $6,000 in groceries at participating supermarkets in the United States (then 1 percent ).
- There is no limit to the amount of cashback you may get on chosen streaming services in the United States.
- Three percent cash back at petrol stations and public transportation in the United States.
- On all other purchases, you will get 1 percent cashback.
- Up to $120 in yearly statement credits toward an Equinox+ subscription—equivalent to $10 per month—can be used toward an Equinox+ membership.
- For the first 12 months from the account establishment date, you will pay a 0% APR on all of your purchases. After that, the variable annual percentage rate ranges from 12.99 percent to 23.99 percent.
Furthermore, cardholders who spend at least $15,000 in a calendar year are eligible for a $100 statement credit on their account.
This benefit is available only to cardholders of the Morgan Stanley Blue Cash Preferred. However, it is sufficient to offset the Card’s $95 annual charge (which, in any case, is waived for the first year).
The Card is only available to those who meet the requirements.
According to American Express’s guidelines, you must have an acceptable brokerage account with Morgan Stanley or one of its affiliates, including E-Trade, to be eligible for the Card. American express and morgan Stanley team up to offer cashback credit card
This includes a brokerage account in your name, a trust in which you are both the grantor and the trustee, or beneficial ownership interest in a personal holding company. A non-operating limited company, a non-operating limited partnership, or a similar legal entity that you are a beneficial owner of.
If you terminate your Morgan Stanley account, American Express may also close your credit card.
A minimum deposit of $5,000 is required to start a Morgan Stanley Access Investing account, which may be out of reach for many individuals. You may, on the other hand, create a brokerage account with E-Trade with no minimum investment.
Suppose you already qualify for this Card due to your investment connection with Morgan Stanley or E-Trade. In that case, this Card provides tremendous value, particularly to those who spend a lot of money on groceries and can take advantage of the yearly statement credit.
Like you would with any credit card, take your time to shop about and evaluate numerous possibilities to find the one that is the best match for you.