Are you an Amex customer who has been looking for Amex card offers recently? If so, this article is for you. After reading this article, if you are now a current Amex customer, I know you will want to become an Amex customer. Hence, we will tell you what the Amazing AMEX offers in 2021 will help you save money. So without any further delay, let’s quickly start.
What are these Amex offers?
Let me explain it first.
Amex Offers are promotions tied to your American Express cards to help you save money or earn bonus points when you shop, dine, or travel. These deals are always available, and new ones will introduce regularly. However, offers are only valid for a limited period – each one will have an expiration date. After you satisfy the requirements for most Amex Offers, you will receive a statement credit or bonus American Express Membership Rewards points.
Don’t forget to read the terms and restrictions.
But guys, each offer has its own set of terms and restrictions, so make sure you read them carefully, so you don’t miss out on any deals. This happened to me recently. I went Halloween shopping and paid using my Amex credit card. I wanted to get the offer, but only I knew that offer works only online. So I should have ordered it online if I had read the terms and conditions correctly. So you all don’t make these kinds of silly mistakes. So of the offers will require a promo code when you’re ordering online.
These offers are available in several spendings such as travel, meal and food delivery services, everyday spendings, free money, and American Express membership reward cards. Let’s see them one by one.
Travel season is just around the corner. So with this, Amex has introduced many offers for their customers.
Let’s see their travel offers.
Travel offers of AMEX in 2021
1. Airfare Amex offer
By traveling in delta flights, Amex has offered their customers that if a customer spends $300 or more, they will get a $100 statement credit. This is a superb offer, and it will expire by the end of 2021. And for the customers who spend more than $1000, they will receive a $200 statement credit. So we can use this offer three times which is up to $600 statement credit. This offer can use when booking your ticket, hotel, or paying for a car rental. This offer will also expire by the end of this year.
2. Car Rental Amex Offers
Car rentals are now pricey, owing in part to an ongoing rental car backlog. Fortunately, you may use your Amex Offers to reduce the cost of your next car rental.
- Avis is offering an offer for their customers who have Amex cards these days. If you spend $200 or more on car rental, you can get a $40 cashback online and in-store. This is valid till the 31st of December 2021.
- Hertz is also giving an offer these days. That is also the same as the Avis. If you send more than $200 using your Amex card, you will get a $40 cashback. This is also valid till the 31st of December 2021.
- Turo, a popular car-sharing service, provides a $30 credit on rentals of $150 or more for Amex card payments. It is expiring by the end of this December.
- In addition, some Amex cardholders are eligible for a $100 reward on a $500 purchase, which may be a significant saving for a long R.V. trip. This offer is valid till the 13th of March 2022.
3. Cruise Amex Offers
Amex gives offers for cruises. So if you’re heading back to the seas, check your Amex Offers beforehand.
- If you spend $500 or more on Carnival, Princess, Holland America, Seabourn, or Cunard trips, you’ll get $150 back from the World’s Leading Cruise Lines Amex Offer. It expires by the end of this December.
- This same offer is available in Celebrity Cruises, but it is valid till the 27th or march 2022.
- However, Silversea Cruises’ offer is a little different. Members who target will receive an extra five Membership Rewards points for each dollar spent with the line, up to a maximum of 40,000 bonus points.
4. Hotel Amex Offers
There are plenty of hotels that have these Amex offers during this season. Hilton has one of the unique hotels Amex Offers. So we wrapped some excellent hotel offers as follows for you.
- Eligible cardholders may utilize the Amex Offer to earn $50 back on a $250 or more hotel stay at Hilton, Curio, or Canopy properties.
- Guests staying at InterContinental or Kimpton hotels may also enjoy $60 off orders of $300 or more.
- Millennium Hotels & Resorts, Preferred Hotels & Resorts, and Sonesta provide between $50 and $100 back.
Amex Deals are also active at several casinos. For example, on any purchase of $150 or more, the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City will refund $30. Anyway, keep in mind that Amex Offers based on when you make your purchase to your card, not when you travel.
Bonus read – Best credit cards for traveling in 2021
AMEX offers meal and food delivery services
Amex is giving a few offers for meal and food delivery services like Sunbasket and Freshly. Spend $50 or more; you get $20 back for chef-crafted organic meals. And we can use this three times. If you spend more than $45, you can get $5 back. Both these offers are valid only during this month.
AMEX offers on Shopping
Amex cardholders have offers on everyday Shopping. You can earn at U.S. supermarkets if you can spend with your AMEX card. There are several gas deals available from B.P. and Amoco as well. Let us see what the great values of AMEX in 2021 are.
- Pay $20 on the BPme App and earn $10, whereas the other provides you five more Membership Rewards points for every dollar you spend on certain petrol transactions.
- Furthermore, Amex offers $25 off $250 at Best Buy to select cards, which might be a terrific way to save money on holiday gifts or update your work-from-home setup.
- Finally, some Amex cards can receive a 20% discount when shipping online with UPS, up to $50. This is useful for company owners and people who are sending Christmas presents to loved ones. As these are dependent on regular spending, seek stores that participate in an online shopping platform.