Here is how you can get 25 Percent Off Costco Purchases Through AMEX! AMEX is currently running a promotion of $25 off $100 purchase at Costco until December 31, 2012, limited to availability. You must have an American Express Card synced to Facebook. All you have to do is the following:
1. Go to https://sync.americanexpress.
2. Click here to load the Costco offer to your card.
3. You will get an email confirming your registration.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully synced your American Express® Card ending in XXXXX.
Get started by visiting Amex Sync with Facebook here for more savings, rewards, and experiences you’ll love!
See program terms at https://sync.americanexpress.
4. Buy a $100 Costco Cash Card here. You can use this Costco Cash Card to buy anything from Costco.
5. Receive $25 back in a couple weeks. I have received many cash back offers and free money from AMEX. I recently bought 4x $20 gift cards from a Boba store in Garden Grove during an AMEX promotion and got all 4 $20 credits back within a week! Last year I registered 2-3 cards for Small Business Saturday, which takes place the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Small Business Saturday gives you $25 back for each AMEX card you use at a Small Business. You can potentially buy $25 gift cards and use them later.
6. Possibly create additional Facebook accounts for your other AMEX cards. I haven’t done this, but I’ve read that it could work. I have 5 AMEX cards between my wife and I, so a possbility of $125 of free Costco dollars!