You’ll need an Amex card before you can think about which Amex Offers to add to your account, and there are numerous to pick from. Here we will brief you the types of AMEX cards – 2021.
If you regularly travel for business or pleasure, the Amex Platinum card will provide you with a slew of benefits that will unquestionably enhance your travel experience. However, with such a high annual premium, this card should only consider travelers who desire maximum luxury.
- This card offers the best travel rewards.
- Can earn 125,000 membership rewards after spending $ 6,000 during the first six months
- 5x points on tickets booked directly with the airline or through Amex Travel (on purchases of up to $500,000 per calendar year) and 5x points on hotels booked through Amex Travel.
- During your first six months of Card Membership, earn 10x points on qualifying purchases made with your new card at restaurants around the globe and when you Shop Small in the United States on up to $25,000 in combined expenditures.
The American Express Green Card now has more earning options, more significant advantages, and a better welcome offer.
- After spending $2,000 on the card in the first six months, new cardholders will receive 50,000 Membership Rewards points.
- Earn 3X points on flights, restaurants, rental cars,
- Other purchases will earn 1X points
- This card also comes with tailored and other welcome offers.
AMEX Gold card would be one of the ideal choices if you frequently dine out and buy groceries and flights. There is no better card in our View, and you’ll get a lot of bonuses and perks. This card now comes with a new welcome bonus also.
- Earn 75,000 Membership Rewards points if you spend $4,000 on transactions in your first six months as a user.
- You will like to use this card as it earns 4X Membership Loyalty points at restaurants, including takeaway and delivery, and U.S. supermarkets.
The American Express EveryDay Preferred Credit Card is an excellent main card. The Amex EveryDay Preferred may provide a lot of value to most consumers. Its category-spending benefits cover a wide range of everyday family expenses, such as grocery and petrol purchases, and it doesn’t charge a hefty annual fee.
- Can earn 15,000 membership rewards after spending $ 1,000 within the first three months.
- Earn 3 points for every dollar spent in the grocery and 2 points for every dollar spent at the petrol station.
- If you use the card 30 times or more in a billing cycle, you’ll get a 50% bonus on your transactions.
- Points may transfer to 19 airlines and three hotel partners through Membership Rewards.
This card is specifically designed for people who travel for business purposes. Let see a few key advantages of this card.
- There’s a special welcome bonus of 85,000
- 150,000 Membership Rewards points are available right now if you spend $15,000 on qualifying purchases within the first three months of Card Membership.
- Airline credit up to $200
- In both the Hilton Honors and Marriott Bonvoy programs, cardholders will automatically receive Gold status.
How to use these Amex offers
1st Step – Go to your American Express account and log in. You must be on your credit card account’s main page.
2nd Step – Then, beneath your recent transactions, navigate to the Amex Offers & Benefits area in the center of the page. This is where you’ll find all of the credit card deals that are currently available.
3rd Step – Click on the little arrow to the left of each deal to see information and terms & conditions.
4th Step – To apply this promotion to your credit card, click Add to Card. You must do this before taking advantage of the deal! Only the top few offers are displayed by default in the list of values.
5th Step – Click the View All button at the bottom of the list to view everything available. Select Added to Card in the top menu to see most of the offers that have already connected to your card.
Before you can redeem an Amex Offer, you must first add it to your credit card. You can’t make a transaction and then apply the promotion to your card to obtain a statement credit or bonus points afterward.
So now you must be wondering how to use these offers on multiple Amex credit cards. Well, let’s see how it works.
How to use these offers on multiple Amex credit cards
Each Amex credit card comes with its own set of Amex Offers, which might range from one user to the next. For example, you and your buddy may both have American Express’s Platinum Card, yet each card may offer distinct Amex Offers.
Can you utilize the same deal on different American Express cards?
Many of us have many American Express cards. Unfortunately, this is not possible: if you have the same offer on many cards, you can only add it to one of them. The request will vanish from the other cards as soon as it adds. It’s impossible to remove an offer after it adds to a card, so make sure it’s on the card you want it on! You could theoretically apply the same offer to numerous Amex cards if you had each of your Amex cards under a separate account with a separate login for each one. However, it would be a lot of work merely to get to use a deal more than once.
If you’re eligible for an Amex Offer, you should get an email as soon as you redeem it.
Within 90 days, your account will get a statement credit or bonus American Express Membership Rewards points. Credit or different topics typically appear much sooner than that, in my experience.
You may also use your phone to see and add Amex Offers to your credit card. To do so, get the Amex Mobile app and sign in with the same passwords you use on the American Express website. Then, at the bottom of your screen, choose Offers. The offers that have already been put onto your card will appear at the top of the screen. Nearby Offers are listed under that.
This displays the deals that are available at nearby merchants. All of the available discounts will be listed in the central portion of the screen. To learn more about each one, simply click on it. To link each offer to your credit card, click the blue Add to Cart button. One of the most appealing features of Amex Offers on mobile is the ability to track how much money you’ve saved during the card’s lifespan. At the top of the screen, when you log in and select Offers, you’ll see your total savings to date. To get a list of all the transactions you’ve redeemed, go to Offers and then My Offers. This screen displays the current deals that have been added to your card. If you click the Redeemed button, you will get all the Amex Offers you have used and the total amount you have saved.
How to use the Messenger
Not only that, but you may also use Messenger to access your Amex Offers. To find the Amex bot, download the Messenger app on your phone and search for “AmericanExpressUS” in the google search bar. Then, log in to your American Express account by selecting Get Started. Once connected, simply put “Amex Offers” in the Amex bot dialogue box to access the newest deals available.
Trick to get more Amex offers
As I said before, register in AmEx Offers if you want to obtain more AmEx Offers. And now you know the process of it. Although AmEx only displays 100 offers at a time, you’ll be able to unlock additional ones by registering in the ones you can see. Of course, for the new offers to appear, you must log out and log back in. After logging out and logging in, though, the number of accessible requests returns to 100. This is because AmEx added ten additional offers to this account throughout the logout and login procedure.
Now you might think that do all the customs receive the exact Amex offers. The answer is through the Amex Incentives program, and every American Express customer receives similar requests. However, depending on which Amex cards you have, you may not receive the same deals as other cardholders. It is conceivable, though, that you will receive the identical offer as someone else.
Many American Express credit cards already come with a slew of advantages and perks. Being an Amex cardholder is even more helpful when you gain free access to amazing deals through the Amex Offers program. Consider using these incentives as much as possible for online and in-store purchases, given how simple it is to add and redeem them. Unless the offers don’t correspond with your buying patterns, it’s as if you’re throwing away free money. So I hope my article was helpful for you. And now you have a sound knowledge of the Amex offers. So try to get the maximum benefit of it. And also, don’t forget to share this knowledge you gathered today with others. Share this article with people who are searching for details on the Amex offer. Have a good day